Sunday, June 8, 2014

SS'ing Just Feels Right!

Headed out on Saturday to get some miles in. I had some other chores for the afternoon so I couldn't make it a long training ride. I tend to ride a lot of the same loops in Tijeras when trying to accumulate the miles so the idea was to try something a little different and finish some link-ups I had bailed on in the past: Coyote>462>Lower Pine>Pinyon>Bear Scat>Lone Pine>12>Meadow Ridge>Cedro Singletrack>252>542>Power Line>Delberts>13>Coyote Everything went as planned except the bottom of Power Line actually has a huge ravine that appears to have no crossing points. It's also a hike a bike at the bottom. I turned around, rode back up 542 and found another connector to Delbert's. On Delbert's I accidentally took the lower line along the ridge, which now has some low hanging dead branches and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment