Monday, July 28, 2014

Losing Weight

Managed to get in 100 miles last week but no super long rides. I did ride to work and then rode S Foothills>N Foothills>home in the evening, netting me 40 miles for the day. I took Tim out to Tijeras for the first time Friday afternoon and we looped up: Tunnel>Otero>Gnasty>Blue Ribbon>Otero>West Ridge>Birdhouse.
Saturday I got my new XT brakes set up on the Vassago. Bye-bye BB7's and hello responsive brakes! And I lost a little bit of weight while I was at it, about 190 grams total:
Early Sunday I headed back out to try and get some miles in but just wasn't feeling it. I had two slow motion wrecks going up Birdhouse and by the time I got over to West Boundary I bailed on heading towards Mars Court and finished up on Drop In>FS106>Blue Ribbon>Tunnel. Made it home before noon and before the storms hit. Two weeks until the watermelon beatdown, gotta get in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment