Monday, May 12, 2014

Resting Up and Tearing Down

This past week was a lazy one, in a way. Between last weekend and all of the windy weather nothing much went down. I had intentions of commuting a day or two and my Thursday ride didn't happen because of some rain/wind. I knew that Friday after work would be my last chance to get some cardio in for the week so I headed out from the house to get in a Foothills loop. 25.21 miles in 2:01. House>Channel trail>Pennsylvania>bike path>Bear Canyon Arroyo>365>230>341>305>House........or something like that. Friday night Kevin got off at 11 and we loaded up to go climbing in La Madera north of Espanola. I'll link his blog later (he'll have some good pictures), but I did manage to take a few of the excellent bouldering and scenery:

No comments:

Post a Comment