Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tijeras with Gears

Did something a little different today. I finally got some squish (rebuilt Reba) on the Vassago (with gears) and headed out to ride. Ranger Station>Coyote>Delberts>Power Line>Jackalope>337>Otero>West Ridge>Birdhouse. Coyote is definitely a little more difficult in the direction I rode it today. And Delbert's has lots of climbing. Oh how I hate the Power Line hike-a-bike. All in all the ride was pretty solid and the bike felt decent. I am totally used to hammering up hills with the SS and I sometimes felt my self stuck somewhere in no man's land where I'm not in a mashing gear and not in a spinning gear. It's something that I'm sure I'll sort out with more time in the saddle. One more week to the Parajito Burnout race!

No comments:

Post a Comment